Recipe for Crosswalk / new IntelXDK and iOS?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • RenatoB

Can you do something helpful to me freely?

If you do, I am willing to give you the plugin freely.

Let's talk about that with PM.

Thanks

• cranberrygame

Excuse me. I did not know the plugin was being sold. Maybe I have not understood anything. Actually just wanted to test the Ejecta and also test it with Admob. Until now I only used Intel XDK. I think the right now is to do some tests with Ejecta to see how it works and then about Admob. Thanks and sorry for taking your time.

• RenatoB

PMed

• New update

Intel® XDK - Update - 2014 October 16 v1494

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • My game is posted to Appstore with Intel XDK build Crosswalk. Search for "Ty Phu Chess" on Appstore. It runs very well now. Recommend to use Intel XDK to build iOS. Any troubles or want a troubleshoot about it, you can mail me at qngnht@ gmail.com

• 1.check your App ID

2.Ad hoc provision file

3. Make sure checked the Ad hoc option which is very small text

Exporting iOS on intelXDK needs only 3 of these. Im using HTML5 export for my iOS on Intel XDK, I tried Android exporting files but it was not good as HTML5. Some problems may encounter such as no audio and orientation, Alert at beginning, the game is not resume and suspend when minimize.

Resolving:Delete the alert command in index.html .Check Audio and Device plugin on the right side, and check out this link to fix Orientation . Put the resume and suspend commands in exported Android index.html to your index.html.

Thats all of my problems with iOS exporting. Hope this can help you.

Hi I'm glad that it works for you.

My ios orientation symptom is: though I specify landscape via Intel Xdk (such as 1) 'build settings: orientation' and 2) 'launch icons and splash screens: orientation'), I still get portrait on my ios device.

Will your kind lead to 'Intel XDK Orientation Sample' resolve my situation? If so, can there be more explaination, since I'm a noob to patching code? (Interestingly enough, phonegap-build does honor my landscape choice.)

Thx in advance. Jason

• > 1.check your App ID

> 2.Ad hoc provision file

> 3. Make sure checked the Ad hoc option which is very small text

>

> Exporting iOS on intelXDK needs only 3 of these. Im using HTML5 export for my iOS on Intel XDK, I tried Android exporting files but it was not good as HTML5. Some problems may encounter such as no audio and orientation, Alert at beginning, the game is not resume and suspend when minimize.

>

> Resolving:Delete the alert command in index.html .Check Audio and Device plugin on the right side, and check out this link to fix Orientation . Put the resume and suspend commands in exported Android index.html to your index.html.

>

> Thats all of my problems with iOS exporting. Hope this can help you.

>

Hi I'm glad that it works for you.

My ios orientation symptom is: though I specify landscape via Intel Xdk (such as 1) 'build settings: orientation' and 2) 'launch icons and splash screens: orientation'), I still get portrait on my ios device.

Will your kind lead to 'Intel XDK Orientation Sample' resolve my situation? If so, can there be more explaination, since I'm a noob to patching code? (Interestingly enough, phonegap-build does honor my landscape choice.)

Thx in advance. Jason

Same here. Though i specify landscape in XDK, my iOS app wont go from portrait mode to landscape.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

• I got 3 Issues .................... with my iOS xdk build (Cordova C2 > Export)

• There is no audio
    • Test ads not showing ( Does fine in android >cranberrygame )
    • And its not locked in portrait mode

/Flemming

• any help please ?

i success build the adhoc ipa and install it via itunes

but when i lunch the app from the phone

it lunch and crash on splash screen ... any help please ?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)