Ah, I am sorry. I forgot to explain...
I want to make a healing ability with a speedup attribute while holding down the mouse button.
1) Player with current hp 160 and max hp 5000, and a potion that can heals 1-99999 hp (depending on the charges on it)
2) holding the mouse button down heals the player and at the same time use up the potion
3) before the player hp reach 5000 hp, the number will slow down.
the 1 * int((MaxHp - HP)/10) was an experiment for the speed up process.
1) sorry, a typo there. (earlier i had created an instant variable to test it out, works the same as a global tho...)
2) hp/10 is to reduce the amount gain immediately.
1 * ((max hp - hp ) / 10)
looks like this
1* ((5000 - 0) / 10)
without the /10 it will instantly heals the player.
at the same time, the healing factor will start high up and go down.
^^ capx is as above... just add the front part