Quick Question

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
A challenging game that needs quick responses!
  • I hope this is the right spot to ask...

I know there is a place to post games for reviews when they're complete, but is there a section to post games before they're finished just to get some early play feedback?

Meaning to find out how it plays in different browsers, OS's, glitches and things like that to get some early feedback before you move on to the next stage of building your game.

Like a beta testing section.

Thanks and Happy New Year to you all.

• Just use the Arcade.

There are many demos, prototypes etc posted to the Arcade.

• zenox98

Thanks but that seems more for people who are further along... I was just thinking of some early feedback from the family here. So you can find out which browser, and OS your game functions best on. Any quick improvements or advice before you move on to the next stage.

Just things like that.

I just was not sure if just if posting the link and asking for people to give feedback was the way to go or if there awas actually a section for it.

Thanks

• Ok I see the Arcade now you're correct thanks...

• If you only want friends and family to see your work then just get a free account from DropBox. That's what most of the users on here do.

That way you can put your exported html projects on DropBox, and provide a public link to only those people you want to see it.

• zenox98 when I said family I meant Scirra/Construct family but I understand. I have a web hosting I can upload and paste a link to share. I was just not shore where to post it for people here to look at and give me some feedback.

Thanks

• AllMarkMade, set up a sub on your hosting for games, just installl some wordpress and add your games there :)

Its simple quick etc, and you can build your own gallery/arcade :)

I did the same for boomtanium.com

Its not great, but a good start.

• lennaert - I just played KNIGHT DEMO and I had a ball... :)

I like your set up, but I was just looking for a place to get some feedback from you guys but after seeing your games I'm scared to show mine.

Nice job....

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • lennaert - I just played KNIGHT DEMO and I had a ball... :)

I like your set up, but I was just looking for a place to get some feedback from you guys but after seeing your games I'm scared to show mine.

Nice job....

Whaha, I am sure you make great games and applications, already saw some ;)

• > lennaert - I just played KNIGHT DEMO and I had a ball... :)

>

> I like your set up, but I was just looking for a place to get some feedback from you guys but after seeing your games I'm scared to show mine.

>

> Nice job....

Whaha, I am sure you make great games and applications, already saw some ;)

Love Tank Racer it's my favorite!!!! Thanks

• lennaert - Give me you're opinion (When you have time)

Soul Soldier Game

Thanks

Test It Here

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)