Problems with publishing to Google Play

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hi,

I know that this probably isn't the right forum, but I would like to know if someone already experienced a similar problem.

I uploaded my second App to the production phase in Google Play yesterday. It took about 12 hours for it to show up as published, but even then I couldn't open it with the provided Play Store link.

I updated the App again and now about 3-4 hours later it was updated. But still no way to open my Store Entry.

The last time I published something to Google Play, it took about half an hour and I could open it with the Link.

Does anyone know if this is normal or what could have gone wrong?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

• My app published in about 2-3 hours on the 20th and was available immediately. I submitted an update a little over 24 hours ago and even though the console says it is live, it is not in the play store. There is a subreddit of others experiencing the same issue. Some reporting over 24 hours and nothing, some reporting it took them about 30 hours before they seen the results.

From the replies I have been receiving from other developers the store usually takes 4 hours tops before results are seen. Sometimes as quick as 30 minutes. I believe it's not normal. My guess is it's tied to the Dyn DDOS, but that's purely speculation. Either way, google play is clearly experiencing some issues. Our only choice is to wait it out I suppose. I tried their support center but have received no reply.

• Thanks for your reply!

My App is showing up in the Play Store now about 30 hours later. An update that I just made took only about 2 hours to be available. 2 hours are okay but 30 hours exceed even their time limit. There definitely seems to be an issue.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm new to Construct 2, publishing games on Google Play, and game developement in general, but I noticed when I went from Alpha to Beta, and Beta to Production, updates on the Google developer console were applied quicker. But at the same time there was the Dyn DDOS issue, so I don't know if it had something to do with it either

• I actually never used the Alpha and Beta functions yet. I'm currently just publishing it right away after I finished

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)