Problem with intel XDK. (games Run VERY SLOW)

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • I have a problem.

A few months ago, I made several games Construct2 and through Intel XDK I could export to APK and install properly on a Samsung S4. these games work very fluid and fast.

Now with the new Intel XDK 2611 and Construct2 216 attempt to export the same games and running extremely slow.

Would you like to know what I'm doing wrong?

I also tried doing a whole new game just to try and actually runs very slow.

What would be the right way to export it? because with this new updates have many options.

Anyone did the same?

I tested in Construct2 export to Android 4.0+, 4.4, 5.0

And XDK intel and I tested with "Crosswalk for Android" and Android. All my tests games are EXTREMELY SLOW.

Thanks for the help.

• Hey i have the same issue :s and my game has just 1 small sprite and 1 level with moving platforms resolution 800x480 for android

games in Preview mode in construct2 are fast, but when exported with intel xdk to android BAM its terribel slooooooooooooooow impossible to play

• Anyone did the same?

Any solution???

Ashley

• i found a solution XD it's better than nothing ,in construct 2 export to cordova SELECT THE RIGHT OS for your android mine is "Jelly Bean", and then inside intel xdk EXPORT to "CROSSWALK ANDROID", then when you get your zip file, use the apk x86 who is inside and export that apk to your android, for me its better but still lag, i also find two interresting pages talking about this problem

https://software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/docs/why-use-crosswalk-for-android-builds

and

https://software.intel.com/fr-fr/forums/intel-xdk/topic/541655

if you DONT use Crosswalk Android THEN you get in trouble with OGG files and sound who are NOT played with Android

Some advice :

"The Crosswalk build option is always your best choice when your HTML5 app uses any of the advanced HTML5 features that are not supported in the default Android WebViews. This includes HTML5 features like WebGL, "

• But yeah Intel xdk sucks its a problem du to that patform, but is no solution Ludei is not a free platform, so....i see no other solution for Android. :s and Crosswalk Android are also SLOOOOW THAN A TURTLE!

• Here its the resut exported with cordova, for intel xdk, and converted to crosswalk android..... TERRIBLE SLOOOOOOOOOW RESULT

http://sendvid.com/i2ffx6zc

• If you think your lag with this, look at my then! I'm using multiplayer tool.

LINK: sendvid.com/zcq48j3v

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Veeeeeryyyyyyyy SLOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

please helpppp!!!

• yeep its terrible same problem for me and others developers too....something is wrong or with construct 2 / cordova or with intel xdk.

• I am having the same issue whether via Android or Android Crosswalk. I have removed the plugin in my original project and added the plugin again in intel xdk 2611 before resuming the build. Able to compile successfully for both type of apk but blank screen when I launched the apk on my test phone.

Any idea on what could be the cause for the blank screen?

• I have that too, first a blank screen, then a black screen and then my loading screen appears. also my game is STILL slow...

• Veeeeeryyyyyyyy SLOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

please helpppp!!!

Have you tried the Cocoon.IO? Like I recommended in the other post you made.

• For Crosswalk performance problems with the Intel XDK, please see this FAQ > software.intel.com/en-us/xdk/fa ... animatable

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)