Problem with animations

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
3 pixel charaters with over 8 animations each + animations with a gun
  • Good afternoon people!? How are you? I'm having a little problem with sprite animations. The issue is this, I have a character that runs constantly as speed increases changes the way in which the character runs. The problem I find that when i have to change for the third time, the animation still. I don't know what for, maybe one of you can help me. I leave the .Capax. Thank you! ! !

• Are you talking about acceleration on a platform character?

You can always tie the animation speed to the x velocity of the character - like so :

Say animation is 24fps and the walk cycle syncs up with the characters top speed of 330pps.

Then each tick, while walking animation is playing - set anim speed to:

Character.Platform.VelocityX/Character.Platform.MaxSpeed*24

• Are you talking about acceleration on a platform character?

You can always tie the animation speed to the x velocity of the character - like so :

Say animation is 24fps and the walk cycle syncs up with the characters top speed of 330pps.

Then each tick, while walking animation is playing - set anim speed to:

Character.Platform.VelocityX/Character.Platform.MaxSpeed*24

It's not that, its the animation of the character. Example: i have animation1, animation2, animation3. If "Metros"<150 player use animation1,If "Metros"<1000 player use animation2, If "Metros">1000 player use animation3 (this animation doesnt display, i dont know why)

• You have to check if it is within a range,

150 < Metros < 1000

If not it'll be doing both events simultaneously, as it is meeting both conditions

• You have to check if it is within a range,

150 < Metros < 1000

If not it'll be doing both events simultaneously, as it is meeting both conditions

I try that but doesnt work either... i really need that help please ! I leave the .capax on the first post

• I can give you the tip: Download the sandBOX and study the code, there have a lot of poses and polished animations.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I can give you the tip: Download the sandBOX and study the code, there have a lot of poses and polished animations.

Thanks TELLES0808 but if you see my .capax i'm using something diferent than your sandbox game... can you give me an example with the capax i upload? Thanks!

• Somehow it's fixed the way i upload... I change the bullet velocity and it fix itself...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)