Posting JSON into Ruby on Rails aplication

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Create a game inspired by great arcade classics as Operation Wolf
  • Hello,

I am developing an educational game which consists in both the game and a web platform for the teachers to register new questions and have feedback from the students.

I am trying to send the data from the in-game (user registering form) to the rails application using JSON & AJAX. My problem is that rails needs the post request with the content-type headers as JSON, which is not possible natively in construct 2.

Is there any alternative AJAX plugin that let me change the headers content? Any other solution?

I appreciate any help.

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • brunopf, were you able to find a way aroun thism i found out the ajax, action set request header is suppose to do this, but mine keeps sending application/x-www-form-urlencoded,application/json. I need to get rid of the x-www part. any ideas

Hello,

I am developing an educational game which consists in both the game and a web platform for the teachers to register new questions and have feedback from the students.

I am trying to send the data from the in-game (user registering form) to the rails application using JSON & AJAX. My problem is that rails needs the post request with the content-type headers as JSON, which is not possible natively in construct 2.

Is there any alternative AJAX plugin that let me change the headers content? Any other solution?

I appreciate any help.

Thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)