Player Clone

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic Rounded Vector Geometry Player Design with Glow for 3 player games
  • Hello, I'm want to know to make a player clone, which has the same animations and behaviors, copy the moves of the player, but with a delay, for example, when I move to the left, wait 1 second, and the clone do the same thing, and this with all the basics movements and custom movements I created.

Do you have played Super Mario Galaxy or Super Mario 3D Land? The mario clones that follows mario and do the same moves, i want to do something like that but in 2D.

How to do?

(Sorry for my bad english )

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • depending on how you have your movement and controls for the movement set up, a simple wait action between setting the movement of the orginal character and the clone could be enough

• You may use an array to store the object's position. There are plenty of tutorials with files explaining the process, it's on the main page. Search for record or rewind. :­)

• Hello, I'm want to know to make a player clone, which has the same animations and behaviors, copy the moves of the player, but with a delay, for example, when I move to the left, wait 1 second, and the clone do the same thing, and this with all the basics movements and custom movements I created.

Do you have played Super Mario Galaxy or Super Mario 3D Land? The mario clones that follows mario and do the same moves, i want to do something like that but in 2D.

How to do?

(Sorry for my bad english )

You should take a look at this post:

Also, check this one out:

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)