Platform movement will sometimes automatically accelerate

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Run and Jump in 3 Dimensions! Take your platformer to the next level!
  • How do I fix an issue with the platform movement. Its does this thing where after about 10 seconds of normal play if you were to hold a key like d and release it'll keep automatically and keep moving the character to the right instead of stopping like it should. It does this sometimes and sometimes it won't do it. It can only be stopped by inputting another command. I used the platformer template and it still does this. So how do I fix this?

Thanks in advance!

• Could be something with the acceleration / deceleration properties of the platform behaviour, which you can modify on the properties tab. Deceleration 0 will keep the sprite moving forever, 99999999(...) will stop it dry. Otherwise, you'll have to upload us a capx tu see...

• Could be something with the acceleration / deceleration properties of the platform behaviour, which you can modify on the properties tab. Deceleration 0 will keep the sprite moving forever, 99999999(...) will stop it dry. Otherwise, you'll have to upload us a capx tu see...

I just got down exporting and uploading the game, It should be on my profile shortly, if you'd like, you can look for yourself with the issue may be

• Ninja by Daylight is it? I dont know dude it works alright for me.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It works fine to me too.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)