phonegap vs intel xdk

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • can any body tell me why. when compiling apps why phonegap could make my app work and Intel XDK was having issues with camera capture and causing the app to run slow. They both used the same cordova build.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • it's because some differece between both of them. in intel xdk look for plugins, some of them are not compatible. don't ever use core plugins of intel xdk.

and, can u explaine me, what exactly u want from camera? maybe u use some plugins in C2 that r not compatible wth XDK?

and second question - how you make export for intel? there is two ways, <use intel XDK project format or without of using this option?

• it's because some differece between both of them. in intel xdk look for plugins, some of them are not compatible. don't ever use core plugins of intel xdk.

and, can u explaine me, what exactly u want from camera? maybe u use some plugins in C2 that r not compatible wth XDK?

and second question - how you make export for intel? there is two ways, <use intel XDK project format or without of using this option?

this is my app Snappy Flappy it works for android and Winphone. I got it to work with phonegap.

use firefox as it locks up when using chrome.

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/rikoshe-m ... ver-1-6442

but really like Intel xdk, just trying to understand why it does not compile the same via intel xdk.

You can find the link to the apk and winphone install under completed projects Snappy Flappy Ver 1

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)