[Phonegap] Creating Android menu?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
ready made menu you can download this one or just follow my tutorial to make it yourself
  • I have been experimenting with packing my own webviews using the Android SDK and the MotoDev Droid flavour of eclipse. Here is the basic tutorial:

developer.android.com/resources/tutorials/views/hello-webview.html

There is quite a lot of easily copy/pasteable code on the android tutorial site to easily take control of things like "pause on call" and back buttons.

I have opted to use my own webviews over phone gap because my game/s are powered by a python back end. Also sound works a lot better when you are simply wrapping a hosted game into an APK. When I have some time I'll put up an eclipse project file and tutorial to make this easy.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have been experimenting with packing my own webviews using the Android SDK and the MotoDev Droid flavour of eclipse. Here is the basic tutorial:

http://developer.android.com/resources/tutorials/views/hello-webview.html

There is quite a lot of easily copy/pasteable code on the android tutorial site to easily take control of things like "pause on call" and back buttons.

I have opted to use my own webviews over phone gap because my game/s are powered by a python back end. Also sound works a lot better when you are simply wrapping a hosted game into an APK. When I have some time I'll put up an eclipse project file and tutorial to make this easy.

is there any progress on this tutorial?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)