[NEW ISSUE]How do I Make my object drop behaviour!

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • I mean object would be start in motion or action when its touched like dragging kinda!

Please help me in this...

thanks

well yup saour i figured out but new issue comes up yesterday you know i show you that rotating of circle now when the the ball is dragging the circle walls are not much powerful to stop it i mean block it!

• Off hand I would suggest looking at the existing behaviors that look like they might do what you want.

• Hey smashupbuddy hi again.

To Add a dragDrop behavior to your object just select it by clicking it .At your left of your screen (properties bar) there is a list ,click the add/edit behavior. From the new window that opens, click the plus symbol (+) . From the new window that opens, click DragDrop (a hand dragging a box) and next click add. Now you can drag the object that you add the DragDrop behavior.

Cheers.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • well yup saour i figured out but new issue comes up yesterday you know i show you that rotating of circle now when the the ball is dragging the circle walls are not much powerful to stop it i mean block it!

• Hey

This is have to do with the speed that you moving the circlething stuff.

If the speed is very high the construct 2 cant handle the collision checks of an object because it cant make accurate calculations of the position of the object (i remember when i first start with construct 2 and i was trying to reproduce a breakout like game i had the similar issues as yours with the ball and the bat (bat with mouse movement) .

So ,my conclusion is an object with very high movement (in both axis x and y) vs collisions check = 1-0.

Maybe a more experienced member can help you with this. Maybe a different approach of the problem gives the right results .

Cheers.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)