Need help with Calendar app

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I'm working on a small 3D calendar app that should be wrapped up by February 6.

The backend is driven by PHP, while I'd like to use Construct2 and it's Ajax object for the frontend*.

I'm currently looking into R0J0hound's Carousel.capx, but have a hard time wrapping my head around an implementation of AJAX.

Is it possible to let AJAX only GET certain parts of a website, so that I could get away with simply making four AJAX requests (one for each quarter of the year)?

I'd also be interested in a way to implement the Facebook API, though I'm not sure if this would work with a front-end implementation through Construct's Facebook plugin. I essentially want to give people the chance to click on a certain date and add a message to their facebook wall (with the appropriate date as a headline).

Since the whole calendar is, as far as I understand it, only embedded, I'd probably have to make that API call from within PHP. Correct?

I'm quite a noob when it comes to PHP and AJAX, unfortunately (Python supremacist here)

*The initial idea was to utilize simple CSS 3D transformations and not use any framework or app engine, at all. In the end, however, this proved to severly lack interactivity.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm really interested in access to calendar and time as well! Have you got it working yet? If I find anything I will let you know!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)