Need Facebook Credit System Help

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Ok... so I'm new at this facebook game creation stuff... figured out what I have so far on my own, but could use some help with the following.

Game: cheaperpcrepair.biz/Slot and apps.facebook.com/jackpotfeverslots

Need to know how to do following:

Add a claim bonus to the lobby for every like let's say 6 hours where a person can claim free credits.

Save a persons current credit amount when they exit the game for when they enter the game next time.

Grab a persons saved credits when they enter the game.

Display a persons credits.

Add and subtract from credits.

Enable purchasing of credits via facebook.

Determine if they won on their slot spin.

Have achievements people collect when they win that get saved upon exit and reloaded upon joining game.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • you need php to utilize facebook credits. It requires a callback php script. I'm working on that myself right now.

• What do you post the credits in... a text box?

Once I can figure that out... i should be able to display the credits and be able to figure out on my own how to add and subtract from them, but I can't seem to figure out what to place them in.

Text box is ugly though... it has those scroll arrows on it... idk if there's possibly a way to remove those or what.

As far as facebook implementation for credits, when you figure it out plz let me know. Already have my index page as a php page... had to otherwise facebook wouldn't display it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)