Multiple Weapons example?

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Unlock platyers earning coins, and save it with Localstorage
  • I have created 4 weapons, will add more later. The weapon sprites are all in one object in different animations.

I want to create a code that will apply to all of the weapons without duplicating them.

As of now, whenever i pick up any weapons, the other remaining weapons will pin to the Player.

I'm trying to use the instance condition but it doesnt quite work well.

Any examples or help?

• Others will appreciate a capx of your project or at least the relevant parts in an image.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I will take a screenshot.

• I can create an example with ease if you would like to explain in further detail. I could hook you up with an example in less than 10 minutes.

• I want to be able to choose, between 7-10 weapons.

I also want to be able to update the numbers of weapons i can have.

I want to be able to pick up and drop weapons(one weapon at a time), each weapon can have its own unique characteristics.

I want to be able to use instances/families for the weapons.

• Normally I have a MainGun sprite, with multiple animations. I also have an instance variable called type. Along with another called Power, which lets you ratchet up strength as well and one called Damage to define the dmg.

Then, have a section in the events that does different things depending on the type. Power is usually just a multiplier for DMG.

• Normally I have a MainGun sprite, with multiple animations. I also have an instance variable called type. Along with another called Power, which lets you ratchet up strength as well and one called Damage to define the dmg.

Then, have a section in the events that does different things depending on the type. Power is usually just a multiplier for DMG.

This is something good you should have a read, good suggestion firebelly! +1

• Hey dcrew, im still wondering if you can provide an example for me.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)