0 Favourites

Multiple events for a single or multiple button don't work.

• <--- This is not working even though it should, and yes, I checked if the conditions were being met with the debugger, the turn variable is good. Additionally, it doesn't work for a single button either, I tried... I have time to 24 November 2016. Pretty tight, huh?

/edit/

Now the movement's not working because reasons.

• The image doesn't cover the entire event. Can you screenshot the entire event with all the conditions & actions. But it will be better if you had a .capx .

Based on your explanation & image. It's either the sprite or the action the one causing problem.

• Construct 3

Buy Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Buy Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Try the game on my profile "English Knowledge Game Menu" - don't ask about the name, please.

• Artain - (Fixed .capx)

I just moved the event (on the image) above the other event that cancels out the condition of the event on the image.

Remember : The Event sheet is being read by the computer / cpu from up to down. So it is still possible to cancel a later condition if the above condition contradicts a later event.

And also a little advice, it's very inefficient to move buttons around for different actions. It's a very bad practice, reminds me when i was still starting using C2.

The most efficient way to use is either global or instance variable but i prefer instance variables in your case.

I can show you if you want... But it's better if you self learn it:

Here are the links to get you started:

Event variables :

Instance variables :

• OK. Thanks I'll try to do otherwise in the future. ... This space feels kind of empty. Well, bye!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)