Moving instances of objects

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Welcome! I-Spy (Hidden objects) is an educational puzzle that is more than just seek-and-find activities.
  • Hi,

Currently, I have an animation with three frames. Every 5 seconds, one of the animations is displayed on screen. I then click on a point in the map, and that object moves there.

After 5 more seconds, another random animation is displayed on screen. Now, if I click on a second point on the map, both the instances of the object get moved to the new location.

What I want is: An instance should only move once. Once it is placed/overlapped on a "spawn point", it should not get affected when I click on a second "spawn point" for a new instance of the animation.

Please help.

Thanks.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I don't know how you have your events set up, but add a variable to the object. Once moved change the variable and add a condition to the moving so the sprite can only be moved if the variable isn't changed.

• Amazing!! Added a boolean to the object, and added a condition that, if the boolean is false, move the object, else not to move. Thanks!

• If you get into more trouble with instances be sure to read the topics about Picking/selecting instance(s) in the FAQ

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)