Layout2 doesn't start after Layout1, why?

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
  • Hi

I have a problem...

At the end of the level1 (layout 1) I used the to command "Go to layout2"

Then in the event sheet of the Layout2 I have "At the start of the layout => Center the view on the object"

When I open the layout2 it works, the view moves immediatly.

When I end the level1, I do teleport to the layout2 but the view doesn't move! Why!?

According to the Debug Panel:

The problem is the first layout doesn't seem to influence the variable of the second layout...

I changed many variable to make test and the problem remains ... Do I have to "launch" the event sheet like animations? I don't see any button for that

Any help please?

[quote:23kfmxgs]FIXED: I removed the condition "on start of layout" and added a timer variable directly in the Start button. Then I duplicated this stuff at the end of the level 1

/b]

• Hi

I have a problem...Any help please?

Any capx please?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > Hi

> I have a problem...Any help please?

>

Any capx please?

My project is already too advanced and big to send a link, I'll try to erase useless stuffs and send a custom file a moment

• Are you using a global variable? If its not global, it won't be carried over into the next frame.

• Are you using a global variable? If its not global, it won't be carried over into the next frame.

Yeah, unforthunatly I think I made a mistake somewhere

I've just rebuilt a new project with the same kind of stuff and it's working now...

Maybe I have an hidden virable somewhere that influence my other variable... But when I look in the debug panel all global variable are set to 0.

I have no choice to check the whole event list damn

• On layout1:

On event sheet 1:

On start of layout => Set Global Variable to 1, works

On layout2:

On event sheet 2:

On start of layout => Set Global Variable to 2, doesn't work

Even if I delete the event sheet 1 it doesn't work... The gobal variable is on the event sheet3

How possible?! Oo

Maybe the problem is the event sheet doesn't know wich layout it's talking about? Maybe I don't understand

• Go to layout 2. make sure nothing is selected and on the left the this Layout properties make sure the event sheet setting is set to the correct one. if that doesnt work take some screenshots so we can better help

• It sounds like you don't have your event sheet assigned to the layout you want. You need to share your capx for fast help.

cheers,

Mike

• It sounds like you don't have your event sheet assigned to the layout you want. You need to share your capx for fast help.

cheers,

Mike

Exactly! Thank you dudes

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)