Is there a way to test tilt commands on desktop browser?

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the Construct Starter Kit Collection and the Student Workbook from the Workshop.
  • I tried to test it opening the html on my Nokia Lumia 710 and on a Samsung Galaxy Y, but it doesn't work.

As I don't have more advanced devices to use, Is there a way to test it on a desktop browser? Just like the touch can be emulated by mouse click?

Regards

Paulo Fernandes

• How big is your monitor?

Have you tried picking it up, and tilting it to see?

Yeah, nope.

Best bet get a friend to test for you.

• Well, you could call the same function in your events the game calls when a tilt is detected when clicking on a button, but in any case, you won't have the tilt orientation. To test it truly, you'll need a friend (or another device)

• How big is your monitor?

Have you tried picking it up, and tilting it to see?

Yeah, nope.

Best bet get a friend to test for you.

Dude, if you didn't had anything to contribute to my question, it would be better for you to remain quiet. Sorry if you are upset with something or if you are facing some problem, but I have nothing to do with it.

Reported.

Well, you could call the same function in your events the game calls when a tilt is detected when clicking on a button, but in any case, you won't have the tilt orientation. To test it truly, you'll need a friend (or another device)

Thanks for the suggestion Guizmus! That should work for the moment.

• newt

Well i found it amusing

• Newt did answer your question, did you expect the answer to only be Yes? the other answer was No.

• Oh, sh1t I dropped my bl$$dy monitor - who gets the bill

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Did you drop it from ... the roof ? (dutoit, du toit, from the roof in french...) Ok, I'll show myself out.

• Did you drop it from ... the roof ? (dutoit, du toit, from the roof in french...) Ok, I'll show myself out.

Well, I thought I would get more tilt by hanging it over the gutter

Yip - it means from the roof. Who knows what my ancestors did ????, been trying to figure it out my whole life. I asked the british Thatcher if we had anything in common - what you think?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)