IOS Build with Intel XDK either no ads or BlackScreen ??

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your own beautiful snowman in this fun game!
  • Hello every1,

I don't what to do. I did my search on this problem, and I fixed the blackscreen problem by unchecking the wkwebview and choosing min +9. However, when add the pulgin of admob to intel xdk it give me a blackscreen or no blackscreen but this error come with build:

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
    	CompileC build/TestApp.build/Release-iphoneos/TestApp.build/Objects-normal/armv7/AdMobPlugin.o TestApp/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdMobPlugin.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    (1 failure)
    Error: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,.../cordova_project/platforms/ios/cordova/build-release.xcconfig,-project,TestApp.xcodeproj,ARCHS=armv7 arm64,-target,TestApp,-configuration,Release,-sdk,iphoneos,build,VALID_ARCHS=armv7 arm64,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=.../cordova_project/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=.../cordova_project/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch

[/code:hyli7p3e]

I also tried phonegap but it won't build it. How to solve this problem I cannot publish my app without ads.

Please if you have a solution save me with it.   

Thank u.
  • I just need help with ads. Please any1 tell me how do show ads on IOS, I will just have to find out a way for the blackscreen thing. So guys any help well be great it does not have to be an intel xdk. I'm ok with other methods.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I solved the problem. Thank you guys for looking at the problem. Please Close this Topic.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)