Intelxdk 3759 IOS Build Fail

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Create your own beautiful snowman in this fun game!
  • I have the following error when building IOS app in Intelxdk 3759. The issue is with the 3rd Party plugin - Cordova Admob ads plugin, anyone know how to solve this?

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:

CompileC build/Tom\ Cat\ Escape\ Run.build/Release-iphoneos/Tom\ Cat\ Escape\ Run.build/Objects-normal/armv7/AdMobPlugin.o Tom\ Cat\ Escape\ Run/Plugins/cordova-plugin-ad-admob/AdMobPlugin.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler

(1 failure)

Error: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,.../cordova_project/platforms/ios/cordova/build-release.xcconfig,-project,Tom Cat Escape Run.xcodeproj,ARCHS=armv7 arm64,-target,Tom Cat Escape Run,-configuration,Release,-sdk,iphoneos,build,VALID_ARCHS=armv7 arm64,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=.../cordova_project/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=.../cordova_project/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch

• Come to think of it, your best bet is to post that on the Intel XDK Forum

• Hi Carson leong

Have esaxt same Issue. Have you solved it ?

.. my android build from XDK/Cordova runs fine

Regards

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Haven't solve it yet. I ask in intelxdk forum and they said this:

Carson -- the error indicates that there is a problem with a compile step of "cordova-plugin-ad-admob" -- which appears to be due to the dependent plugin name "cordova-plugin-ad-admob-sdk" -- which is pulled in automatically by "cordova-plugin-ad-admob."

My hunch is the problem is due to a "hooks" script that is part of the "cordova-plugin-ad-admob-sdk" plugin, which appears to be creating some symbolic links in that plugin to deal with header files and some other files that are part of the AdMob SDK. Unfortunately, the XDK build system does not support hooks scripts, because they present a security risk to your account and the build servers. Likewise, I believe PhoneGap Build has a similar policy.

Thus, you will have to build locally using Cordova CLI if you want to use that plugin, it will not work with our build system (to build for iOS you need a Mac and Xcode, in addition to Cordova CLI). You might be able to force it to work with our system by making a local copy of those two plugins (e.g., clone them to your hard drive) and then make the modifications by hand that the hooks script is doing automatically, and then import those modified plugins using the "import local plugin" option of the XDK. For additional help with that process I recommend you check Stack Overflow, this is outside the scope of the support we're able to provide.

But, I don't know how to build locally using Cordova CLI, it seen hard to understanding for me.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)