influencing an object instance

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • Hi,

I'm relatively new to construct 2, and I have a problem selecting an instance of a sprite.

I have several instances of a sprite (animation speed 0) and code which forces a check only when two instances are pressed (using global variables). When each is pressed the sprite changes it's frame from 0 to 1.

If the check is true then the system acknowledge the selection and leave the frame as is. If the check come false then I need to reset both instances selection (set frame to 0).

Thanks for the help in advance

• You should link a capx when you have a problem you want help with, people can help you more easily and you will have more answers ;)

If I understand well and your only problem is to reset both instance frame to 0, you just have to add a new event, using the "compare frame" condition on the sprite, just to compare it to 1. This event will select both sprites with frame number 1. You can then change the frame back to 0, if all your other conditions are verified.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks,

I will try to remember next time to post a capx.

I have solved the problem in the fashion you wrote.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)