[IMPORTANT] I really need help with this . .

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hey guys, I really need help to get these in app purchases to work. I have no damn idea why it wont work at all, I've tried literally everything. The app I made is for Android only at the moment so if I could get that to work with the purchases it'd be awesome.. anyone that can help please do? I'm really getting frustrated with it.. For security reasons I can't share my files so you can help (sorry) but it would be great if you uploaded a sample or explained it to me Step by Step..

Thanks in advance.

• It is always IMPORTANT when it is about "me" .

I have posted a screenshot of working IAP implementation here

• I saw your IAP screenie and I found it very helpful, thank you.

• It is always IMPORTANT when it is about "me" .

I have posted a screenshot of working IAP implementation here

I'll give it a go, thanks man..

• In App purchases are now in the app, but every time I press on one it says "Error - The item you requested is not available for purchase.".. I have the products on my Dev Panel with the exact same tags as in the app, yet it still wont work.. What am I doing wrong or what am I missing?

• Without the capx or screenshot it's hard to say.

1. What are the names of your products? Aren't they any fancy? I mean some special letters? Spaces?

There was a topic someone struggled with IAP a lot and then it turned out his product name was something fancy and Google couldn't read it. I don't remember the exact rules but to be safe I always use small letters and underscore ("premium_product_1" etc.).

2. Have you set your Google app licence into Cordova IAP plugin settings?

3. Are you trying to test the IAP with the APK from Intel XDK directly or from Google Play?

To test IAP you have to send APK to Google (for alpha testing for instance), then download it as tester and try it out.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Without the capx or screenshot it's hard to say.

1. What are the names of your products? Aren't they any fancy? I mean some special letters? Spaces?

There was a topic someone struggled with IAP a lot and then it turned out his product name was something fancy and Google couldn't read it. I don't remember the exact rules but to be safe I always use small letters and underscore ("premium_product_1" etc.).

2. Have you set your Google app licence into Cordova IAP plugin settings?

3. Are you trying to test the IAP with the APK from Intel XDK directly or from Google Play?

To test IAP you have to send APK to Google (for alpha testing for instance), then download it as tester and try it out.

1. All they are on my Panel are, 10prm, 30prm, 80prm and 200prm. Nothing fancy, just normal numbers and letters.

2. How do I change the Cordova iAP Plugin settings?

3. Yes I am doing it over Intel XDK - I build it, save it to Dropbox and then manual install on my device. Is that the wrong way? If so, I'll try it the way your just described. [UPDATE] The APK that has the in app purchases and all already in it, is on the Google Play Store. I've released it.

• 1. ok

2. Click on the Cordova IAP plugin icon. Now check the properties tab. There is "Android application license key" property. You have to paste there your license. You will find it in the GDC.

3. You cannot test IAP with APK directly from the Intel. You have to publish it first to Google Play, download as tester etc. If you have your app released already to the public and you want to test new features, then put your new APK as Beta/Alpha test APK. Only people from your testing group will get this update.

• 1. ok

2. Click on the Cordova IAP plugin icon. Now check the properties tab. There is "Android application license key" property. You have to paste there your license. You will find it in the GDC.

3. You cannot test IAP with APK directly from the Intel. You have to publish it first to Google Play, download as tester etc. If you have your app released already to the public and you want to test new features, then put your new APK as Beta/Alpha test APK. Only people from your testing group will get this update.

Re-exporting it now. Hope it works. I also found a little error I didn't change.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)