Icon-72@2x.png (App-Store)

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
94 Inside buildings views - Isometric view - PNG transparent - 2048x2048
  • Hi everyone

When I'm trying to submit my C2 app to the Appstore it doesn't work and this is what I get:

"Guideline 2.3.8 - Performance - Accurate Metadata

We still noticed the app icon displayed on the device and the large icon displayed on the App Store do not sufficiently match, which makes it difficult for users to find the app they just downloaded.

Please see attached screenshots for details.

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, please update the smaller device icon to match the larger App Store icon. When users search for your app on their devices, they should be able to recognize it from the icon on the App Store.

Resources

Since the large app icon will be displayed for your app on the desktop App Store, we recommend you provide an attractive, original icon that meets the following requirements for both iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps:

• 512px square (do not scale-up smaller artwork, as this could appear pixelated and blurry)
    • 72ppi, RGB, flattened, no transparency
    • High quality JPEG,TIFF, or PNG image file format. (ZIP-compressed TIFF files are not acceptable)

You can also preview image files before submitting them by clicking the filename to view them in a separate window. Note that the small icon that you include inside your app's binary will be used on the iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad Home screen when installed. For more on icon sizes, please review App Icons on iPad and iPhone.

For resources on creating eye-catching icons, you may want to review the App Store Product Page information available on the Apple developer portal."

I tried to create the (the one that's causing the problem) manually in the folder but after using phonegap, uploading it to Itunes Connect and then trying to submit it to the Appstore it didn't seem to work as the Icon just looks like the normal Cordova Icon...

I know that I could solve this problem easily if I could find a way to convert it so I can open it in Xcode but I haven't found a way to do so.

Has anyone had to deal with the same problem and found a solution?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)