I need to make a Character Menu

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
ready made menu you can download this one or just follow my tutorial to make it yourself
  • I am trying to make a Character Menu but I'm having a problem with it because when I click on the "Select" button It doesn't destory the Character I want in the game itself.

By the way, all the characters has the same animations and they're all the same just has a different picture, It's an autorunner game.

Anyways, hope I can get it work very soon..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • someone please?

• be more specific or post url capx file or show example from other game..

what you mean " I am trying to make a Character Menu but I'm having a problem with it because when I click on the "Select" button It doesn't destroy the Character I want in the game itself."

so you need to click character in game and then destroy ?

make a container button when click destroy the character!! OR use mouse right click when click on character destroy it

• be more specific or post url capx file or show example from other game..

what you mean " I am trying to make a Character Menu but I'm having a problem with it because when I click on the "Select" button It doesn't destroy the Character I want in the game itself."

so you need to click character in game and then destroy ?

make a container button when click destroy the character!! OR use mouse right click when click on character destroy it

No, I mean I need to make a Character Menu Screen where I can select different Characters, and when I press the Button it will replace the current character in my game to the character I've selected in the Character Menu Screen.

• use animation frame..

did you know how?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)