I'm having some issues saving what has been bought and what's selected on my ingame shop.
I'm still new and I followed the wikis or tutorial about Local Storage however, im still having a difficulty saving some items properly.
In this capx example that I created:
You have a basic shop, where you can buy and select the item/player you want to use.
And im trying to save what has been bought already and what has been selected already.
What im trying to accomplish is:
1. If you buy an item, game saves, and next time you reload the game you dont have to buy it again.
2. If you select a bought item, game saves, and next time you reload, you will see your selected item by default.
3. Let say these buttons are players, if you select one, the other one de-selects. So next time you reload the game you will see the last player you selected.
I'm using instance Boolean variables for the "Bought" and "Selected" items/players.
I have encounter many bugs on the way im saving stuff and im pretty sure this can be done in a different easier way.
Could you guys take a look at my capx and see where I went wrong? and what's the best way to do it?
if you guys could fix my capx would be great
Note: On the capx
1. if you press 1 it will reset global variables and clear storage.
2. if you press 3 it will add 50 coins