I have 3 Questions

0 favourites
  • To solve the error:

1. Check your project tab, inside the folder Files>Icons

[attachment=0:2z2g3m80][/attachment:2z2g3m80]

2. Delete all .png files.

3. Right-click Icons and import files.

4. Go to any other project you have saved and import all 6 files again.

This will solve.

Thank you very much! Anything is working now

• Regarding the hearts, this is one possible approach:

[attachment=0:30rifcia][/attachment:30rifcia]

Hearts are a tiledbackground and their width are set according to the character's health times each heart's width.

• I have 2 more Problems now ..

1.: When running down, then staying, then going left/right, it doesnt change the animation to left/right, i need to click left/right again to start the animation

2.: My character stops for a short time after shooting.. But he should continue running, how can i do that?

1.: When running down, then staying, then going left/right, it doesnt change the animation to left/right, i need to click left/right again to start the animation

2.: My character stops for a short time after shooting.. But he should continue running, how can i do that?

Noone?

• Bump allowe here?

• Help please..

My game: mediafire.com/?lnw9mb1o259w16c

• Bump :/

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Bumpinissimo

• Someone help please!!

• Hey awesmeraphi!

Sorry, man... Never saw your reply. You can just go on and tag me when you need help, so I know.

Problems

1. You have a lot of code related to movement, they're overlapping and causing this. Also, I don't know what exactly you're trying to achieve with that Var_Y variable. Why don't you just use the normal controls?

2. Regarding the animation stop, it happens because you're telling it to stop. Inside the event for shooting you tell the animation to stop before creating the PBullet object. Again, I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve here. Is the shooting direction really supposed to be independent of the facing direction?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)