How to store data in multiplayer.

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Data+ is the best Data Management solution for Construct 3. It contains 4 Addons (Plugin & Behavior).
  • Eg login and password its data.

I want to make a chat with him and other storage ranking.

I think it will not soon add

• English title Pleach

• You need to know PHP or some similar language. Put an Ajax object in your game and use it to talk to your PHP script. You can encode all your data into a query string and send it to the PHP side using an Ajax request. Your PHP script does whatever it does and sends some data back, which triggers an Ajax On completed event with the data your PHP script sent back appearing in the Ajax.LastData system expression. You can use the tokenat system expression to parse it and put it in your in-game variables.

• You need to know PHP or some similar language. Put an Ajax object in your game and use it to talk to your PHP script. You can encode all your data into a query string and send it to the PHP side using an Ajax request. Your PHP script does whatever it does and sends some data back, which triggers an Ajax On completed event with the data your PHP script sent back appearing in the Ajax.LastData system expression. You can use the tokenat system expression to parse it and put it in your in-game variables.

Are you a moron? Ajax will not sustain the server and it will fall. I do multiplayer and web socket.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > You need to know PHP or some similar language. Put an Ajax object in your game and use it to talk to your PHP script. You can encode all your data into a query string and send it to the PHP side using an Ajax request. Your PHP script does whatever it does and sends some data back, which triggers an Ajax On completed event with the data your PHP script sent back appearing in the Ajax.LastData system expression. You can use the tokenat system expression to parse it and put it in your in-game variables.

>

Are you a moron? Ajax will not sustain the server and it will fall. I do multiplayer and web socket.

es it can. It's been done before. Maybe not with high traffic or a large game, but for most projects on C2, it will suffice.

• [quote:1y3yhul3]Are you a moron?

I think you misunderstood the definition of that word, I think the definition is something like,

"Someone who is rude to someone who is going out of their way to help"

• Ajax can load the server and the drop is desirable on the web-socket

or multiplayer.

The entire system has been done MMORPG only store data as.

• Are you a moron? Ajax will not sustain the server and it will fall. I do multiplayer and web socket.

He's asking for login, chat, and high scores. None of that requires a constant connection, you can just poll the server with Ajax 30 seconds or so. It's fast and easy and suited for someone like the OP who obviously isn't versed in such things.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)