how to stop duplicate instances movement

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Run and Jump in 3 Dimensions! Take your platformer to the next level!
  • hi,

I am new to construct2 ...

I had import one sprite with the behavior of bullet and then made several duplicate sprite from the same sprite. On the layout startup i am moving those sprites from left to right and when any one of them come in the middle of the screen then i stop the movement by making the speed as 0.

Problem is i want to stop these all duplicate instances on their same Axis if any one of them reach in the middle of screen but it is not working it overlap each other till they don't reach in the middle of screen. How can i control all duplicate instances using one of their instance action?

regards

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Problem is i want to stop these all duplicate instances on their same Axis if any one of them reach in the middle of screen but it is not working it overlap each other till they don't reach in the middle of screen.

Could you clarify what you mean by them overlapping each other until they don't reach the middle? I'm not clear on what is happening. If you could upload your .capx file it would really help.

Also, how are you detecting when they've reached the middle of the screen? If you're doing it by collision with another object, you may need to add a "pick all" event to pick all the other bullet sprites. Otherwise your action will only affect the one sprite instance that did the colliding.

I made an example here but I'm not sure if it's doing what you want from your description.http://storage.wertle.com/construct2/bulletThing.capx

• thanks alot Wertle , i didnt knew the i can select all instances using "PICK ALL" ...once again thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)