How to space out or around enemies

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
It is a powerful and complete package containing a total of 20 enemy AI mechanics.
  • Hi everyone,

I am working on a zombie invasion game where you have to defend your camp from zombie attacks. I set up a small wave system (5 waves) for testing. You can play the web version Play the game.

There are some issues with zombies clumping together or stacking on each other. I wanted to know is there is a way to have the zombies stop and form a circle around the camp vs just on top of each other? Another issue, when you kill them when they are stacked on each other is seem to throw off the round count of zombies therefore, it might not progress to the next wave and the game isn?t playable. Is there an easier way to do this may be like if 100 zombies killed per round progress to next round? Just look for other thoughts or advice on what might be easier or better.

You can look at my cabx here. The game not completed yet just want to get some of the core parts working correctly before adding/ making other game mechanics.Zombie Killer Cabx

Have any pointers or suggestion please let me know.

Thanks,

John

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • making them solid would at least prevent them to overlap. Not really sure about formations - experimenting with the distance expression, collision with camp or waypoints could work.

• Thanks for the reply, I am going to try it and see what happens.

John

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)