I thought I'd put a proper post in here so that anyone searching the "How do I...?" forum for answers on how to publish to iOS/Android can find my tutorials easily.
I had tons of problems publishing my game on iOS and Android and even more trouble getting Facebook to work properly on these platforms. Over the past few months, I have made lots of progress on this so I decided to write down everything I did on my blog. All this information is 100% free and available to anyone who wants it! Hopefully it will be useful for others who are having the same problems. Feel free to check it out if you're interested and let me know what you think in the comments
List of blog posts so far:
- Post 1: Why I'm writing this blog
- Post 2: How to export your game
- Post 3: Intel XDK and how to test your game on a mobile device
- Post 4: How to set up your Developer accounts for publishing
- Post 5: Configuring Intel XDK and building your app files
- Post 6: How to upload your game to Google Play and iTunes Connect
- Post 7: How to configure your game on Google Play and iTunes Connect
- Post 8: Facebook and Construct 2
- Post 9: Creating and configuring your project in Facebook
- Post 10: Facebook sharing
- Post 11: Facebook and Intel XDK
My next series of blog posts will be on creating customized highscore lists (very useful if you have more than 1 level). After that, I'll show you how to create "Facebook friend only" highscore lists.