How to make system repetition of Layouts with "loop"?

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
Create complex dialogues with ease with this tool/template!
  • I want make a system of repetition of layouts in a determined time(example, in 2 minutes, the layout "1" ends & the layout 2 start. Later of 2 minutes, the layout 2 ends & the layout 1 start again). I want make this system for maps for my game, equal the game Transformice.

Again: I want make system of repetition OF LAYOUTS. Example: The layout 1(or phase 1) end, the layout 2(phase 2) start. Later of 2 minutes, the layout 1 start again(automatic).

This system is equal of Transformice Maps(phases).

• Please, answer-me! I Know that is prohibited give a "UP" on topic, but is urgent.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well, how would you do it in real life? Right, with a timer! So build one - Make a variable, say, Timer and do something like Every tick Timer = timer + dt. Then on Timer > 120 (seconds) System: Go to layout - whatever.

• Well, how would you do it in real life? Right, with a timer! So build one - Make a variable, say, Timer and do something like Every tick Timer = timer + dt. Then on Timer > 120 (seconds) System: Go to layout - whatever.

Epiconnn, in your searching, you didn't find "System: Every x seconds" or "Timer" behaviour? Either one should work.

• Thank you for you!

codah, I want a system automatic ! This mode is manual... But i'll test.

Error: Just is repeats the same layout. ! And now? Wich do?

• Thank you for you!

codah, I want a system automatic ! This mode is manual... But i'll test.

Error: Just is repeats the same layout. ! And now? Wich do?

I'm sorry, but I don't understand. Please provide a .capx of what you've tried,or try and tell us clearly what you want, or make a diagram, or something.

• Layout 1 event sheet:

on start of layout -> system, wait 120 seconds

-> system, go to layout 2

Layout 2 event sheet:

on start of layout -> system, wait 120 seconds

-> system, go to layout 1

• Just to add a little note - my suggestion is based on possibly needing to extend the time (like if you pick up a time bonus) and also being the most precise in such a case. Of course every X seconds or Wait works as well if there's no need to change the possible timeframe on the fly.

• If you want to use var: global var (layout timer = 120)

system, every 1 seconds -> subtract 1 from *layout timer*

compare var, *layout timer* = 0 -> go to layout x

• Thanks for all ! I'll test. I speak here about the result!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)