how to make five nights at freddy's

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Vector illustration of five spaceships applied to games, websites, applications, covers, and many others!
  • Whether construct 2 can make five nights at freddy's and give an example

• Whether construct 2 can make five nights at freddy's and give an example

Please read the Tips for Posting.

• Forgive me to ask like that, I actually want to make five nights at Freddy's game, but I am confused how making it, and I have searched for tutorials but not found in construct 2

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Oh boy.

• Perhaps look up the difference between 2d and 3d to start.

• Perhaps look up the difference between 2d and 3d to start.

Five Nights At Freddy's is a 2D game, but with 3D sprites, you can find all images in web, I have it, this is why the only real time movement in game is foxy running, and even it is a lot of images, I was working in a fangame with the images, but then I thinked "It will not be a new thing, a inovation" then I stopped

The point is: FNaF isn't a 3D game

• OK, cool!

Thats terrific!

• Well, it's entirely possible to make a fnaf game with C2, seeing as it was originally done in Clickteam Fusion. As you probably know, there's a ridiculous amount of fnaf tuts on youtube. So, it should be fairly easy to convert those instructions over to C2 events. Think of it as a learning experience.

• Fnaf is actually a 3d game have you looked at the movement eg you can look around etc i personally would use unity for such a game like this

• Sorry, but it's not a 3D game. Scott Cawthon, the creator, did an excellent job of giving it the illusion of 3D. He made the assets in 3ds Max and then imported them into the engine as 2D images/animations. The camera effect was done with CTF's perspective object. Like I said before, this can be done in C2.

Source

• But use C2. I used to use MM2 a lot (which was made to make FFAF), and it was abysmal.

Don't know what Fusion 2.5 is like (or whatever the latest is). After using other ClickTeam products, don't want to either.

C2 is basically what MM2 should have been if they'd carried on working on it and made some better decisions with how to run things.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)