How To, Facebook Integration

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a simple login feature to access Metamask in construct 3. Requires a Chrome Browser and Metamask Extension.
  • Hi guys,

I've developed many apps with construct2 before and this is the first time for me to use the "Facebook Integration" from facebook login and get the data from facebook's graph (to be used in the game later on).

[The Problem]

My target platforms are Apple's iOS and Android and i'm going to export it into a native apps from construct2, I've browse the forum and found some tutorial on how to do this, i've tested and it works only to found out later that it "only" works for html5 games that is hosted on the net, When i run the apps on the device / emulator it won't work and i don't really know the reason.

[The Question]

So what i ask is how do i solve this problem ? I need to access the graph API for my game it is a must, If it is not possible with only Construct2 but i need another services to run it it's Okay, I am willing to learn if i need to, so if you have experienced something like this or know the solution please tell me, it really helps Thanks

• Still Looking for answers

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Most likely you will need to wait for a new version of the cocoonjs plugin as they are hopefully adding support for all the extensions in the new plugin...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)