How do I WTF Load a Json in dictionary

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
  • I'm trying to do a load of a json string in a dictionary, but for some obscure reason it's not working, I generated a json using the json download action to generate the cliquesdic, the damage file I just copied and changed the keys and The values of the cliquesdic, in my other project the cliquesdic worked, but I had done the cliquesdictionary fill, downloaded, uploaded the file and I used ajax to get and after doing the load in another dictionary, but when I try to use this File in another project simply the dictionary does not fill.

capx: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nsdy8az8laa5p ... .capx?dl=0

Here is the cliquedic

{"c2dictionary":true,"data":{"tap":1,"normal":1,"rapido":1,"pesado":1,"fn":1,"bl":1,"cb":1,"ltv":1,"troll":1,"jugg":1,"normaldamage":1,"rapidodamage":1,"pesadodamage":1,"fndamage":1,"bldamage":1,"cbdamage":1,"ltvdamage":1,"trolldamage":1,"juggdamage":1,"normalhealth":1,"rapidohealth":1,"pesadohealth":1,"fnhealth":1,"blhealth":1,"cbhealth":1,"ltvhealth":1,"trollhealth":1,"jugghealth":1,"wallhealth":1,"tapprice":1,"wallprice":1,"normalprice":1,"rapidoprice":1,"pesadoprice":1,"fnprice":1,"blprice":1,"cbprice":1,"ltvprice":1,"trollprice":1,"juggprice":1}}
    [/code:1jbby5m4]
    Here is the damage
    [code:1jbby5m4]
    {"c2dictionary":true,"data":{"tap":1,"troll":200,"ltv":100,"bl":140,"cb":130,"fn":120,"pesado":80,"rapido":50,"normal":20,"jugg":300}}
    [/code:1jbby5m4]
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Load from AJAX.LastData

NOT "AJAX.LastData"

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)