How do I: Windows 8 APP

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
The internet is bombarded daily with new apps (app is the short term for application)
  • Hi,

I am creating build for my game for win 8 app on Intel XDK. I am able to run upload the appx file from Intel XDK to device and run the game. However non of the plugins like IAP ( official ) and Pubcenter Ad are working on the device ( Microsoft surface tablet).

Does anybody has gone through the process and seen these two plug-ins working for Windows 8 app for Intel XDK?

sagar

• Those official plugins are meant to be used with the official windows export you should use that

• Ok. I will try it out. Looks like I went in the wrong direction with Intel XDK

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have exported the project as windows 8.1+ and able to do a local run from vs20013 update 4. The IAP plugin is working while doing local run.

I see the following issues.

a) Pubcenter ads not coming. Can somebody confirm if ads come when run within vs2013 local device run\?

b) Given below are two errors the VS has reported. 2nd one is of no relevance here. Not sure what is the 1st issue and way to resolve.

1) HTML1701: Unable to add dynamic content '<select msallowclip=''><option selected=''></option></select>'. A script attempted to inject dynamic content, or elements previously modified dynamically, that might be unsafe. For example, using the innerHTML property to add script or malformed HTML will generate this exception. Use the toStaticHTML method to filter dynamic content, or explicitly create elements and attributes with a method such as createElement. For more information, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=247104.

2) APPHOST9623: The app couldn’t resolve ms-appx://6a2711e0-cc3c-4eea-8303-80f5b2f31a15/amazon.sdktester.json because of this error: RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)