How do I - Wall gripping/sliding not working on phones.

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
3 different games for kids, easy to edit, mobile ready
  • currently i have wall wall jumping/griping so the player can time when he will jump to the next wall. currently i cannot get on screen buttons to work properly. and by that i mean not at all i can use the on screen controls to move left and right but not use the buttons to click to one side to "hold" onto a wall.

Its a plat former so whenever i have the player hold A on a keyboard he will slowly descend down a wall. however with the on screen buttons it doesn't seem to be working properly. Currently i have on hold over gesture on my on screen control and its either not properly detecting it or im using the wrong gesture for it.

http://prntscr.com/elmt4e - for those who can't visualize what i'm doing/trying to do.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Gestures are not the most precise methods of input detection.

Try using the "is touching" condition instead and see how that goes.

• Gestures are not the most precise methods of input detection.

Try using the "is touching" condition instead and see how that goes.

ill give this a shot. and let you know if it goes well. Really late response. its a bit delayed ( for some reason the wall grabbing doesnt work initially) but it does work.

• Its a bit delayed in the actual grabbing unlike using A and D controls. But i'm sure I can work out how to fix it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)