How do I use the Gamepad?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Total customisation of the input! You can combine inputs from all peripherals. Make your game accessible for everyone!
  • Hi everyone,

trying to get my xbox 360 wireless to work, but i feel it's not being recognized by construct2.

tried a few things but shouldn't this (see pic) be working already? simply extended the topdown shooter template

thanks for your time

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi everyone,

trying to get my xbox 360 wireless to work, but i feel it's not being recognized by construct2.

tried a few things but shouldn't this (see pic) be working already? simply extended the topdown shooter template

thanks for your time

You might want to look at the "Has Gamepad" condition, also, gamepads are detected only after an input (you might want to try all buttons, then see if it works)

If that still doesn't work, maybe your browser doesn't recognize it, or something else is hapenning (I know that none of my controller worked on any browser except chrome canary for instance)

• thats weird, I added "has gamepad", it doesn't even do anything useful but now the pad is recognized.

thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)