How do I use pin

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Wall Pin Board is a hyper causal game developed for fun and inspired by YouTube video whose link is given in description
  • what i have is a moving object that is not actually moving but is just changing its origin in order to look like its moving( this is the animation). I want object 2 to stick on object 1 but because the object is not really moving and just precieved to be moving o2 does not follow o1.

• You could add an image point on the animated object and just set the other object's position to the imagepoint every tick. You could also change it so the animated sprite actually is moving so you could use the pin behavior.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • A couple of untested ideas which might work depending on your particular setup.

Change the animation of object 1 so the origin stays in the same place but the actual sprite does move.

Depending on the type of movement (e.g. just left to right?) Replace this with actual movements (e.g. sine)

give object to a similar animation to object 1 e.g. changing of its origin point

(if these turn out to be ridiculous ideas I would like to point out that I've not had a cup of coffee yet )

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)