mariogamer the example capx that 99Instances2Go gave you is exactly that.
Your code but with containers and loops integrated.
1. He made the "Player" a container for all the Blob-elements (find that in the sidebar menu)
2. He destoyed the initial objects on start, since they are only there for configuration purposes (Event #1 - #2)
3. He added an Event "On Player created" which picks the player instance that is created (Event #5)
4. He setup the sub elements accordingly in position and behaviors (pin, turret) (Event #6)
5. He added 6 players to the layout to showcase the functionality (Event #3)
Now everytime a "Player" object is created all neccessary work is done the way you want it to.