How do I Un-Sync AI shooting behaviour

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Shoot balls to destroy as many blocks as possible, at each stage the game will become more difficult.
  • Hello,

I've a video here of some behaviour I'm trying to eliminate:

https://youtu.be/jKSsuqg2igg

Notice how the AI both shoots at the same time when they're allowed to. So I have a check of if the AI is within range and is activated it shoots 3 bullets at a timed rate. But I don't get why they both shoot together, I've tried putting a for each condition on the event too, a little confused by it, but I assume it's an obvious, re-occurring issue for the uninformed like myself

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Nothing seems wrong to me - if u are in range, both shoot as quickly as possible - at 2 Points in the Video you seem to be in range of just one and just one shoots -

if u want different behaviour, you could create a new object with the same graphics and add a delay before Shooting or reduce the Shooting speed

• increase - one will stop shooting if it gets out of range.

I get what you mean but it's odd because these things ALWAYS shoot at the same time as each-other if they're in range, like precisely at the same time, I would imagine, one would get in range before the other and they'd be at an offset sync.

Good idea about the delay though maybe I'll add a random start offset.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)