How do I trigger an action between time?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Time rewind like in "Braid". Choose objects that will be affected by time rewind
  • So i have sprite name finger that follow my mouse cursor using drag and drop behavior

I have 3 sprite which is

point1 , point2 , point3

Point1 with inst variable = 0 <--- this is where the sprite finger stay after overlap with other point

Point2 with inst variable = 1

Point3 with inst variable = 2

And another 2 sprite which is attack1 and attack2 that set to invisible

And my global variable name counting = 0

And when finger overlap with point 2 set global variable to 1

And when global viariable equal to 1 : set sprite attack1 to visible

wait 0.2 sec set it back to invisible and set globa var to 0

And set drop where finger go back to point1

And when finger overlap with point 3 (it has to go through point 2) add 2 to global variable so it will be 3 right?

And when global var equal to 3 : set sprite attack2 to visible and wait 0.2 sec set it back to invisible and set drop.

My problem is how do i make if the finger go through point 2 and 3 WITHIN 0.5 sec it will not set the attack1 to visible and it only set attack2 to visible?

I already make wait 0.5sec action when finger overlap with point 2 and after that set attack 1 to visible

And somehow even if i go to point 3 under 0.5sec it will set attack1 to visible and after that attack2 to visible.

Can someone help me how to do it? If global var = to 3 within 0.5sec set attack2 to visible only instead of attack1 also

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • allevlativ sounds like you need to look at using the Timer behaviour on your objects instead of using Wait in your event logic. Can you supply a capx?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)