How do I test my project using cocoonJS

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • Hi all,

I just bought the Construct 2 personal license and very much exited and eager to create and launch games. Now I have a test game which I am trying to check it in CocoonJS Launcher, but I am getting Issues

Here's what happened

* Exported from Construct 2 with CocoonJS

* Signed up with cocoonJS

* Loaded the exported file to my dropbox

* And finally when I try to copy and paste the link in the URL area in cocoonJS launcher in my mobile

It gives me three options --> Run CocoonJS using Canvas+, Webview+ or Webview

Cavnas+ loads but showing me an error, the other two goes to the dropbox.

Note: I have check many tutorials, and in a step it says you should get "YOUR APP" option after the splash screen, but I don't get that in this new version. I am getting YOUR COCOONJS.

Well i exported as a .apk file from cocoonjs and installed in mobile. It works fine. But I can't preview in CocoonJS Launcher.

Help me out here

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Anybody !!!

• Hi there,

If you are using dropbox links, you should add dl to the url so that it can download your file. something like this: dl.dropbox.com/....

• Its not clear

Are you asking the capx file for checking the issue or

Suggesting something else

• No, I mean the Cocoonjs Launcher. After the loading screen you should select "Your cocoonjs", then the URL tab at the top. You will see the URL bar there and the 3 choices as you mentioned. If your zip file is stored in your dropbox, then you should add "dl" to the link of it as I wrote above so it can download and unzip the file. Then you can select the option you want according to your game's features.

• Thanks mate....Its done. I didn't know about the "dl" thing. Your detailed explanation helped mate.

But I am actually getting some graphical error. It didn't come when I converted into .apk and installed. Anyways I will look the source file again.

• Why're you didn't just preview your game directly using the launcher?

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/247/ho ... al-network

• That's a good idea and I am gonna try this next time.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)