How do I test IAP for IOS

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Soldier Test
$9.99 USD
A Construct version 2 & 3 "Stand-alone" RPG game with "In-Game Module" (IGM) integration.
  • I already store the purchase, the problem is tha when I open my app I get this prompt from somewhere, there is no event triggerent that prompt from the main screen on my app. Its like it gets triggered from the native end, like if it couldnt correctly complete the purchase so its trying to buy it again as soon as I open the app.

• OK. Keep me updated how it goes..

• Given below is the behavior of my IAP test results ( Phonegap IAP on IOS). I have built on Intel XDR with provisional profile.

1. Using sandbox user: get store listing success

I issue purchase product and complete the transection. Get a response that transection is successful.

At this stage I quit the game and restart. On store listing successful I issue a restore purchase command. Get a restore successful response.

At this stage if I issue a "has product ID" I also get a successful.

Above steps all looks good. When I reopen the game after long period of time ( like overnight) I don't get success on restore purchase. This I

think is a problem. Shall test more tomorrow.

2. Using as a normal user: It does not work properly. This is the expected behavior

• 2. Using as a normal user: It does not work properly. This is the expected behavior

why is it expected ?

it work fine for me for sandbox users. however purchase should exist always not just for a day. btw, i complied via intel xdk - the speed of animation on ARm based processors is horrible and jitters a lot. i am looking for another solution

• Hey guys I have a quick question. When you export using Intel XDK, what provisioning file do you use?

The Apple documentation seems to say you need to use a development provisioning file however Intel XDK only lets you build using Ad Hoc or Production. Would anyone be able to clarify this?

• didnt try yet but i think you have to use the file xdk provides you with xcode. this is where you add all the apple related materials

• Go to provisioning profiles -> development-> click the + sign. Here you can create an adhoc provisioning profile.

• >

> 2. Using as a normal user: It does not work properly. This is the expected behavior

>

why is it expected ?

it work fine for me for sandbox users. however purchase should exist always not just for a day. btw, i complied via intel xdk - the speed of animation on ARm based processors is horrible and jitters a lot. i am looking for another solution

The build that I have created in Intel XDK is using adhoc provisioning profile. I think this is a sandbox build. So unless I create a Sandbox test user in itunesconnect you cannot do a IAP transaction. It is working this way in my case.

• Hey guys I have a quick question. When you export using Intel XDK, what provisioning file do you use?

The Apple documentation seems to say you need to use a development provisioning file however Intel XDK only lets you build using Ad Hoc or Production. Would anyone be able to clarify this?

Both adhoc and Production ( Apple calls it App Store) are distribution type provisioning profile. In Intel XDK I have used adhoc to install the app ( using Itunes) on selected test devices. The Production provisioning profile is required when I want to upload the build to itunes connect using application loader.

• Yes, you have to use the distribution profile, thats a drag because I cannot deploy beta distribution for test flight with the distribution profile.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

Based on your recommendation I started using cranberry plugin. But still stuck with the whole process.

Any chance to have a capx with events? I'm struggling here...

I uploaded to the App Store

1. While I fetch store listing on the store screen the app asks me to login to store already on my intro animation screen . How do I avoid this? I don't understand why it ask me for that when I'm on a different layout.

2. Seems like I'm missing something here, why do I get the store pop up with sandbox mode? I am using Intel xdk. Is there a location where I could turn it off

3. Will appreciate a capx or a screenshot of events to understand how to deal with non consumable object. I have only one time purchase..still I got stuck.

Many thanks

• Thats exactly the problem I described before, when I open the app and it loads my main layout, one which doesnt have any iap, it still prompts me to login to iTunes and then there is a prompt with Buy and Cancel options.

I still dont know if this is related to the sandbox only or if this will be when its published.

I will go and try to publish just for testing. I will post any updates, please you too if you find something.

• Oh.. I wasn't aware.. How do i disable the sandbox mode? I really dont understand how to do so, is this from the xdk? From itunesconnect or construct? This is so frustrating with the lack of support from scirra. I am considering moving to another gamr maker

• Hi,

Based on your recommendation I started using cranberry plugin. But still stuck with the whole process.

Any chance to have a capx with events? I'm struggling here...

I uploaded to the App Store

1. While I fetch store listing on the store screen the app asks me to login to store already on my intro animation screen . How do I avoid this? I don't understand why it ask me for that when I'm on a different layout.

2. Seems like I'm missing something here, why do I get the store pop up with sandbox mode? I am using Intel xdk. Is there a location where I could turn it off

3. Will appreciate a capx or a screenshot of events to understand how to deal with non consumable object. I have only one time purchase..still I got stuck.

Many thanks

This is the logic I have implemented and working fine.

1. Keep a local webstore variable. Remove_ad = 0 ( not purchased ).

2. If Remove_ad == 0 and Store_avl=1

on touch of purchase sprite ---> purchase product ID

3. on any purchase success event -> set remove_ad = 1

4. On store listing success --> variable Store_avl= 1

5. if Remov_ad=0 and store_avl =1 -> restore purchase

6. on restore purchase sucesss - > set remove_ad=1

this logic is working for me.

• [quote:cwqa5aiy]

This is the logic I have implemented and working fine.

Great!

1. so this is done with xdk + cranberrugame + production ?

2. did you tes on app store with internal testers ?

3. did you mange to disable [sandbox mode]? How do you do that ?

4. did you manage not to get store login on the beggining of the app , just on the right layout ??

Thanks

Alon

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)