How do I stop running events?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
14 amazing sound files of game events like Level Ups, Level Completes, object spawn, object taking etc.
  • Well, title can be a little confusing, but what I mean is that how can I "interrupt" an event.

Im making a platformer adventure game, etc... And I have a boss that can both attack you and defend from your attacks, the problem is, when the boss starts the animation of attacking, if you attack him, he can change his animation to the defend one, so you kinda stop the animation and stop him from attacking you, but the problem is, the player stills gets damage after interrupting the attack animation

PS: Srry if you dont understand, Im not english :p

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Lo primero que se me ocurre seria añadir otra condicion en el evento que establece cuando el jugador sufre daños, por ejemplo que el boss no solo conecte con el jugador pero que termine X animacion o quizas: Jugador no se defiende + Boss play X animacion + animacion play X frame. Donde la ultima X seria el ultimo o anteultimo frame. En teoria deberia funcionar. Es medio complicado sin tener un capx de referencia, pero es lo que entendi por lo que escribiste.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)