How do I stop my game lagging on mobile?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I think (and could be wrong) you aren't using crosswalk, but another exporter of the intel XDK, crosswalk is the one that gives the best performances.

"the reason people do not export for mobile using html is because a huge percentage of people use the stock browser that does not support webgl."

In fact some people are actually doing this (since the whole point of HTML5 is to be playable everywhere, and C2 is really great to that regard), the apk being more a bonus exporter to support even more people at the end, and I think newest android are using chrome as the stock browser, but I could be wrong on that.

• CocoonJs is garbage. No one uses it. Stick with the Intel XDK.

If you want us to actually find the problem, then youll need to go to File > Save Project. Then upload the .capx project to this thread.

• CocoonJs is garbage. No one uses it. Stick with the Intel XDK.

If you want us to actually find the problem, then youll need to go to File > Save Project. Then upload the .capx project to this thread.

I deleted some of the later levels and messed up some code just so people dont stick my game on the playstore when they get it working.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ft7i5a

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • the reason people do not export for mobile using html is because a huge percentage of people use the stock browser that does not support webgl.

if chrome was standard on android then there wouldn't be a reason for an apk.

Actually Chrome is standard for Android.. However starting at Android 4.0+.. Most of the market share still uses Android 2.3.3 to 2.3.7

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)