How do I spawn something VARIABLE times

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
An educational game for Times Table. An easy to use template for developers to build larger games
  • So far i have this h t t p : / / i . i m g u r . c o m / G H n H l S j . p n g

But for some reason whenever the timer ticks down to 0 the game freezes and my browser crashes afterwards. Any help would be good, thanks.

• add another condition...

System...Trigger once while true

• better use the timer behavior for countdowns, not every x seconds (this will introduce errors on your first tick)

spawn something x times:

repeat x times: spawn y

If an interval is supposed to be between the spawns, use the timer behavior once again, start a regular timer, then on timer count down your amount of stuff you still want to spawn and once it reaches zero, stop the regular timer.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • better use the timer behavior for countdowns, not every x seconds (this will introduce errors on your first tick)

spawn something x times:

repeat x times: spawn y

If an interval is supposed to be between the spawns, use the timer behavior once again, start a regular timer, then on timer count down your amount of stuff you still want to spawn and once it reaches zero, stop the regular timer.

I am afraid i do not understand you, mind giving me step by step instructions, or just the even sheet, please?

• Bump, still haven't fixed my problem.

• maybe this post will give you some ideas, or maybe not....

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)