How do I Simple platform multiplayer game

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic Rounded Vector Geometry Player Design with Glow for 3 player games
  • I want do very simple platform shooter game but its not that simple for me.

But at first i edit template and add only sprite projectile and change 8 direction move to platform

Problems:

1. when i try move my player other player moves too

2. when i shoot other player shoots too

3. i change aimspot family i add projectie 'bullet' sprite and when bullet is overlapping oponent hp is not substracted

• What template did you edit?

Do you want this to be a multiplayer game through network or two players at the same computer?

Both players will move if you haven't changed the controls to custom, I guess..

I have no Idea what the aimspot family is and what it's supposed to do, so futher information or a link to your capx would be appreciated..

• i think you should disable "Default control", then give your custom input to control the characters

• 1. when i try move my player other player moves too

2. when i shoot other player shoots too

I think you're not associating object to multiplayer object correctly.

3. i change aimspot family i add projectie 'bullet' sprite and when bullet is overlapping oponent hp is not substracted

Can't really tell what's your problem is, which is the usual reason why it's better to attach capx.

• DuckfaceNinja i attached capx

LittleStain i edit Example multiplayer real time game

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think you might missed a few things on the object properties, one is, in the multiplayer example, it has container while you don't, there's a lot of thing happening there and it's not probably just the thing you missed, the problem might be much broader than we see actually, I think you should look hard at your events because it's not easy to narrow down the actual problem.

• My experience about C2 dont help me is almost diferent ;p its really dificult to create simple game with multiplayer.

Now i try preview this same game and my peer today cant shoot, lol whats going on ;p

• Somebody who know multiplayer can check for my capx why peer cant move with wsad keys and why peer dont shoot?

I compare my project with example all looks identical but dont work.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)