How do I show sprite when record is more than points

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Minimal Sprite Font with Stroke for Pixel Art games.
  • as I do the following, I need to reach 100 points out a star (star rating and is configured and displayed good) but when I return at or reset the layout that star remains, so to say with 100 points a star 200 items 2 stars and so on and when record is equal to or greater than those points those stars remain on the level even if they change or restart the level.

spanish

como hago lo siguiente, necesito que al llegar a 100 puntos salga una estrella ( estrella de puntuación ya esta configurada y se muestra bien) pero cuando regreso al nivel o reinicio el layout esa estrella se mantenga, por así decir que con 100 puntos una estrella, 200 puntos 2 estrellas y así sucesivamente y que cuando récord sea igual o mayor a esos puntos esas estrellas se mantengan en el nivel aunque cambien o se reinicie el nivel.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You would just use a global variable for 'high score' and compare if high score is between 100 and 200, show 1 star, between 200 and 300, show 2 stars etc. Global variable 'high score' will always be there and can always be compared to show the correct rating.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)