How do I Set Origin and Image Points for a Canvas Object?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic template for drawing game with masks and easy customization
  • Hi everyone.

I'm not really sure if this should be here or if this is a bug/glitch related to the canvas plugin, but I have one canvas object with origin/image point located in the middle (I don't know how it got there, but it's good-I like it where it is).

However, I cannot seem to figure out how to create a new image point and move it to the middle-right corner. The set origin and image point button is disabled. And when I create a new canvas object its origin is always set to top-left while the button to move it is still disabled. Is it even possible to move the image point/origin for a canvas type object? Many thanks!

EDIT: I just checked the properties bar, I can set set initial hotspot but I want to make a new image point.

• Hi everyone.

I'm not really sure if this should be here or if this is a bug/glitch related to the canvas plugin, but I have one canvas object with origin/image point located in the middle (I don't know how it got there, but it's good-I like it where it is).

However, I cannot seem to figure out how to create a new image point and move it to the middle-right corner. The set origin and image point button is disabled. And when I create a new canvas object its origin is always set to top-left while the button to move it is still disabled. Is it even possible to move the image point/origin for a canvas type object? Many thanks!

EDIT: I just checked the properties bar, I can set set initial hotspot but I want to make a new image point.

If this is about a plugin, then I think Scirra has nothing to do with it. You should talk to the developer of the plugin.

• Hi

Thanks for the reply. I guess it is a plugin glitch then.

It is the one made by

scirra.com/forum/plugin-canvas_t64239

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • bloodshot

It's not a glitch or bug, the plugin doesn't have imagepoints. I probably won't be adding them, but you could put an invisible sprite on top of it.

• I see, thought about it right after I posted. Just had to confirm. Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)